New content each year. Refresh your Event itinerary with the 22-23 Edition!
Delivered digitally. Includes one-time use of the following for your TBTN event:
- Use of Katie’s Koestner’s TBTN welcome video
- Use of any/all of 5 powerful poems
- Use of any/all of 5 powerful survivor stories
- Use of the History of Take Back The Night Official Statement
- Use of the TBTN Opening and Closing Grounding Statements
- Use of the TBTN Statement of Men’s Involvement
- Use of the TBTN Vision for Young Men in the Fight to End Sexual Violence
- Use of the TBTN Pledge
- Use of song suggestions for TBTN Event Playlist
- Social Media/Marketing: We can make a Social Media Marketing Card for your use and ours to reach a wider audience of alums and those who want to learn about and/or join your event!
- Resources and Support: We will supply our Handout for Survivors and Supporters and Direct Access to our FREE legal hotline for Survivors seeking Justice.